JOIN OUR TEAM
Barista / Bartender
Leopard’s Leap Wines in the Franschhoek Valley requires an energetic, positive person with excellent communication and guest relations skills to add to the culinary and wine offering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, teas and cocktails in accordance with standard recipes
- Stock take
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Perform regular checks and basic maintenance on coffee machine to ensure it is functioning optimally
- Clean work areas, utensils, and equipment regularly * stay up to date with the latest trends in the food and beverage industry and adapt techniques accordingly
- Provide a memorable customer experience, ensuring satisfaction through prompt service and a friendly demeanour
Applications are awaited from persons who comply with the following:
- 2 - 3 years’ proven experience as a Barista/Bartender
- Professional barista training will count in applicant’s favour
- Sound knowledge of wine
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to detail
- Passionate about customer service
- A passion for coffee and dedication to learning the craft
- Own reliable transport
- Sober habits
- Willingness to work weekends and Public Holidays
- Contactable references available
Leopard’s Leap offers a competitive salary, commensurate with the extent to which the above criteria are met.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible.
If no response is received within two weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.